What are the weaknesses and problems associated with using traditional light meters to measure LED based lighting products?
What’s different about contemporary spectral light meters and what are the advantages and benefits of using them?
How do spectral light meters help users exploit the many opportunities and benefits offered by LED lighting?
- Visible light
- Photometric units
- Spectral mismatch error
- Cosine error
- Spectral light meters
- Colour measurement
- Colour temperature
- Colour rendering - CRI
- Colour rendering – TM30
- Observer’s field of view
- Scotopic vision
- Mesopic vision
- Human centric lighting / circadian lighting / biodynamic lighting
- Human centric lighting – research & standards
- Horticultural lighting
- Horticultural lighting – PAR metrics
- Agricultural and aquacultural lighting
- Phototherapy - bilirubin
- Blue light hazard
- Enhanced spectral light meters
- Traceable calibration